The Campooeste structure was designed to provide the agricultural entrepreneur with the best thermal conditions (ventilation, light, tightness, temperature) with the aim of obtaining the best possible outcome.
Designed, calculated and developed in accordance with European standard 13031-1 of December 2001: “Greenhouses:
Design and construction – Part 1: Commercial Production Greenhouse”.
Our structures are made entirely of galvanized iron, have side ventilation, ½-arch, ¼-arch, 2*¼-arch overhead ventilation and side and front shoring. Profiles M, C and Algeroz, completely manufactured by Campooeste in POSMAC. The coverings are made of plastic, plasticized mesh and polycarbonate. They have manual and automatic automation with FEMCO programmer. The front and side doors are covered in polycarbonate. All connection accessories are also entirely manufactured by Campooeste in POSMAC material. The dimensions are standard: Width: 8, 9, 10 mt. Length: multiples of 2.5 mt. Height: 2.5 m to 4.5 m.
Assembly is carried out by a team of professionals with extensive experience. Only in this way can we guarantee the quality that we are recognized for, thereby achieving a primary objective, the satisfaction of our customers.
Campooeste has an after-sales service that guarantees all the technical assistance the customer needs.
– Round props Ø80×2.50mm hot-dip galvanized;
– S350GD ZM310 POSMAC steel downspout, 2mm thick;
– Arches in senzimir Z275 galvanized round tube Ø50×2.0mm;
– Structure and accessories in posmac ZM310 galvanized sheet;
– Side and zenith ventilation at ½ arc, ¼ arc, and double at*¼ arc and tropical;
– “M”, “C” and Gutter profiles completely manufactured by Campooeste;
– Plastic, plasticized mesh and polycarbonate coverings and corrugated sheet metal;
– Programmer with FEMCO weather station (MCU);
– Connection accessories entirely manufactured by Campooeste;